Create regression dataset (from continuous-valued spectral library)¶
Create a regression dataset from spectral profiles that matches the given target variables and store the result as a pickle file.
- Continuous-valued spectral library [vector]
- Continuous-valued spectral library with feature data X (i.e. spectral profiles) and target data y. It is assumed, but not enforced, that the spectral characteristics of all spectral profiles match. If not all spectral profiles share the same number of spectral bands, an error is raised.
- Fields with target values [field]
- Fields with continuous-valued values used as target data y. If not selected, the fields defined by the renderer is used. If those are also not specified, an error is raised.
- Field with spectral profiles used as features [field]
- Field with spectral profiles used as feature data X. If not selected, the default field named “profiles” is used. If that is also not available, an error is raised.
- Output dataset [fileDestination]
- Pickle file destination.
>qgis_process help enmapbox:CreateRegressionDatasetFromContinuousvaluedSpectralLibrary:
---------------- Arguments ---------------- continuousLibrary: Continuous-valued spectral library Argument type: vector Acceptable values: - Path to a vector layer targetFields: Fields with target values (optional) Argument type: field Acceptable values: - The name of an existing field - ; delimited list of existing field names field: Field with spectral profiles used as features (optional) Argument type: field Acceptable values: - The name of an existing field - ; delimited list of existing field names outputRegressionDataset: Output dataset Argument type: fileDestination Acceptable values: - Path for new file ---------------- Outputs ---------------- outputRegressionDataset: <outputFile> Output dataset