EnMAP-Box 3 Documentation¶
Welcome to the EnMAP-Box 3 Documentation!
The EnMAP-Box is a python plugin for QGIS, designed to process and visualise hyperspectral remote sensing data. This documentation will provide you with general information about the software and the corresponding satellite mission, a user guide for ordinary users as well as developers and step-by-step tutorials which exemplify the software’s capabilities.
- Environmental Mapping and Analysis Program (EnMAP): www.enmap.org
- Bitbucket source code repository: www.bitbucket.org/hu-geomatics/enmap-box
- Humboldt-University zu Berlin, Geomatics lab: www.hu-geomatics.de
This documentation is structured as follows:
- Getting Started
- User Manual
- Application Tutorials
- EnMAP-Box repository
- Build and publish the EnMAP-Box
- Dev Cookbook
- Create EnMAP-Box Applications
- API Reference
- Programming Tutorials