EnMAP-Box 3 Documentation¶
The EnMAP-Box is a python plugin for QGIS, designed to process and visualise hyperspectral remote sensing data.
- Extend your QGIS for remote sensing image analysis
- Add powerful tools to process and analyse imaging spectroscopy data
- Integrate machine learning algorithms into your image classification and regression with Random Forests, Support Vector Machines and many more
- Create and manage spectral libraries with attribute data
- Develop your own image processing algorithms using a powerful Python API
EnMAP-Box Version 3.7 released¶
Oct. 27, 2020
A new EnMAP-Box version has been released. It includes product readers for EnMAP L1B, L2C and L2A, PRISMA L2D and DESIS L2A images, and a first version of Spectral Math in the QGIS Expression Builder. A list of all improvements can be found in the changelog.
Andreas Rabe presented the EnMAP-Box at the FOSSGIS 2020 in Freiburg. See the full live-demo session here (german):
QGIS User Conference 2019¶
Two Presentations by EnMAP-Box developers Andreas Rabe and Benjamin Jakimow at the QGIS User conference in Coruña
- Earth observation data processing in QGIS with a python API
- EO Time Series Viewer - A plugin to explore Earth Observation Time Series Data in QGIS